Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rapper T.I. has been released from jail after being arrested in Los Angeles for possessing drugs, police said Thursday.


T.I. Whose real name Clifford Harris, Jr (29 years), was arrested together with his wife streets after sunset on Wednesday night, police said the smell of marijuana coming from the car rapper winning a Grammy Award and was a passenger, Luis Castro, Deputy Los Angeles Police Department said.

Castro said was registered to keep a controlled substance, and from prison after Posting bail is $ 10,000. During the visit the court appearance Friday.

The Atlanta born rapper, and former representative of problems with the law, including numerous arrests on drug and weapons charges. He has been released in the middle of the road from home five months ago, then was sentenced to one year in federal prison accused of weapons.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Rapper T.I. has been released from jail after being arrested in Los Angeles for possessing drugs, police said Thursday."

Post a Comment